Subscriber terms and conditions for The Carouser Magazine .
1. When you have clicked on ‘Subscribe’ you will be redirected to PayPal where you will be asked to input details of your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. You hereby confirm that you are either the card holder/PayPal account holder or that you have obtained permission from the card holder/PayPal account holder to proceed with the subscription.
3. All your confidential information is encrypted and stored by PayPal and The Carouser will not be privy to this information. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
4. You cannot cancel your subscription at any time during the year.
5. Refunds will not be issued on cancelled subscriptions where paid-for issues are remaining. Alternatively, you can nominate someone else in the same country to receive any paid-for remaining issues.
6. Approximately one month before the end of your subscription you will be contacted by The Carouser via email to remind you to renew your subscription.
7. It is your responsibility to keep email and postal addresses up to date with The Carouser by emailing us at General@Thecarouser.com any time your email or postal addresses change. The Carouser does not accept liability for issues arising from a lack of subscriber details or incorrect or out-of-date subscriber details.
8. Subscription prices for the UK include any payable VAT: subscriptions sent to the rest of the world may be subject to local import duties and taxes which must be paid by the recipient.
9. As PayPal hold all your details, The Carouser will not be liable to you for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information (including in particular payment card details) you transmit when you place an order. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your own card details to avoid unauthorised use.
10. The Carouser is not liable for delivery delays or non-delivery where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our subcontractors and agents, including but not restricted to war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
11. The Carouser’s liability in the event of magazines being lost during mail-out shall in any event be limited either to replacement of the missing issues or refund of the cost of the missing issues, at our discretion.
12. Personal information – including name, email address and postal address – will not be passed on to third parties and will only be used to keep you up-to-date on your subscription orders and the activities of The Carouser.
13. The Carouser reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving 10 days’ prior notice by email.